Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available toda
- Emergencies , to help with unexpected incidents
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
To learn more about the in office technology that we use, please click here.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
Dr. Kayser is always available for emergency treatment both during and after office hours. If he is not in town, he will have a doctor on call for him to help get you comfortable until you can be seen by our office. We are happy to help you, a friend or out-of-town family member.
No one knows when an accident can happen but often they can be prevented. If you or your child plays sports, it is recommended that you have a custom made mouth guard for full protection of your teeth. We offer this service at no charge to our patients.
If you have lost a tooth to trauma, follow this protocol and be seen within 2 hours .
- Pick up the tooth by the crown –not the root.
- Briefly run it under cool water DO NOT clean or scrub the tooth, this will remove the fibers needed for reattachment
- Try to keep the amount of time exposed to air less than 10 minutes
- Try to put it back into the socket
- If the tooth can’t be placed into the socket, submerge it in milk or place it under the tongue. In a pinch, spit saliva and blood into a cup and carry it in that way
- NEVER KEEP A TOOTH IN WATER - it will damage the tissue beyond repair